SmokED Carolina Style Mustard BBQ Sauce
This SmokED Carolina BBQ Sauce is a Carolina Style sauce with a mustard base that is the perfect complement to Pork BBQ dishes … Boston Butt, Pork Shoulder, or Spare Ribs. Carolina Style implies it has a mustard base … but this is also slightly smoky because of the SmokED Stuff™ ingredients! Once you make your own BBQ Sauce, I dare you to go back to store bought sauces.
SmokED Stuff Ingredients
½ Cup SmokED Brown Sugar
1 Cup Yellow Mustard
3 TSP SmokED Bunker Rub
½ Cup White Vinegar
1 TSP SmokED Garlic Powder
¼ Cup Worcestershire Sauce
2 TBSP Hot Sauce
Step 1: Gather all ingredients.
- Gather all ingredients.
Step 2: Combine Dry Ingredients
- Combine Dry Ingredients (SmokED Brown Sugar, SmokED Bunker Rub, and SmokED Garlic Powder) in a medium saucepan or pot.
- Mix well.
Step 3: Combine Wet Ingredients
- Add Remaining Wet Ingredients, (Mustard, Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, and Hot Sauce) in the saucepan or pot containing the dry ingredients.
- Mix until smooth.
Step 4: Simmer
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Continue simmering, stirring frequently until sauce thickens.
- Allow to cool before filling into a resealable container.
- Store in refrigerator.
Step 5: Invite Friends and Family
- Begin bragging (loudly) to your spouse, kids, and/or guests that you have now conquered the BBQ Universe and they are the Beneficiaries of your expertise and hard work.